Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, June 02, 2006

Grandpa

Here is baby Marisa. She is doing fine - keeping all her doctor's appointments for shots and check ups.
At last a picture of Grandpa holding the baby. Mom was right there beside him but he was so afraid he was going to drop her because of his arm not working well. Almost got a smile out of him.

Grandpa gave me his credit card and sent me to Wal Mart while he and Step went to see the other daughter. The one things that Steph didn't have for the baby was a baby bath and some baby towels and wash clothes. I stumbled on a real deal on the towels - a nice big towel and wash cloth for half price. Got a nice baby bath that will convert into a bath for the baby when she is bigger. I just love buying baby things especially when I have some one else's credit card.

8 Comments:

At Sat Jun 03, 12:07:00 AM 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Precious!

 
At Sat Jun 03, 04:55:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Janice ~~ Great photos of Grandpa and the baby girl. I like the flowers too.
Thanks for your kind words on my blog.
Take care, Merle.

 
At Sat Jun 03, 06:53:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm glad that you got a picture of Steve with his granddaughter Marisa...now if you can just get him to smile sometime. Jimmy does the same thing...he won't smile when his picture is being taken.

I find it fun shopping for baby things, but I've never had the opportunity of using someone else's credit card. hehehe

 
At Sat Jun 03, 05:30:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Amen! What a cutie,So tiny.Grandpa is doing good:)Like the photos

 
At Sun Jun 04, 05:50:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I love blanket flowers. I have two kinds ans I'm lookinf for more.

 
At Sun Jun 04, 06:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The variety of blanket flower that I have now is not the same as the other one I had.

 
At Mon Jun 05, 04:32:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ Sorry I called you Janice by mistake. Thanks for your comments, and like me you see the value in little bits and pieces kids usually like best. Ours are $2 shops.
I hope you enjoyed your lamb chops.This
week I made steak and kidney casserole
in my Slow cooker. Yum. Next a beef
pot-roast in the Slow cooker.
Take care, Merle.

 
At Wed Jun 07, 10:57:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

What a sweet baby!!!!

Grandpa did a great job holding the baby!!

Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home