Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm Back

Price tag I am leaving on and let my room mate sweat awhile before I tell him the mission gave the dresser to me for $50 plus tax about $55. They loaded it into my truck and my very kind neighbor moved it into the house for me.
Another view of the dresser - TV fits on it - that's good.
Another view of the 'new' dresser. The old one that was there Steve bought without letting me look at it - the drawers fell out every time you opened it and besides they loaded it into Steve's truck wrong and we lost two drawers getting the thing home. He is constantly complaining about it but we just didn't do anything. Now that he wants to buy new furiture for the living room I wanted to surprise him.

2 Comments:

At Thu Jun 22, 04:17:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Nice dresser! I need one. I'll get one eventually.

Ava

 
At Fri Jun 23, 07:20:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Very nice dresser...I'm sure Steve liked it because you made it home with all the drawers. *smile*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home