Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mom

Beautiful carnation that was on Mom's lunch tray. Didn't have anything to put it in so sis put it in her drink cup.
Here is my Mom - she was looking good and feeling fine. The pain was gone from her heart. The doctor's don't think she had a heart attack but an arrhythmia episode.
This is my Aunt Pat - we don't get to see each other too much any more but she is my favorite aunt. She has spent her life caring for old and sick people. She is a hoot to be around.

5 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 08:48:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ I am glad that your mother is doing well and has no more pain. Your flower is lovely too.
Thanks for your comments. "Later than we
Think" reminds a lot of us about ourselves. One thing, it doesn't worry
me so long as I keep OK and can look afer myself. Kathy will be OK, she got new antibiotics today and has to go back
on Friday. Take care, Merle.

 
At Tue Jun 27, 08:59:00 AM 2006, Blogger TJ said...

Some very pretty and sweet ladies and I know they are both such a blessing to you!!
:-D

 
At Tue Jun 27, 09:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm so glad that your mother didn't have a heart attack. Your mom looks so young...she must be my age. *VBS*

And your aunt looks like she would also be fun to be around...Take care and I love how you guys improvised with that carnation.

 
At Tue Jun 27, 09:56:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Nice to see that you mom is feeling better. I agree with Pasadena ... your mother does look young!!!!

I'm glad your sis found a place to keep the flower. It sure is pretty.

Ava

 
At Wed Jun 28, 11:10:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing good. That's a very pretty carnation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home