Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, June 12, 2006

My Blog!

I don't know what I did now but my blog isn't acting right. The info that is suppose to be in the side bar is acting like it is on another page waaaay at the bottom of the posts. I tried to redo my template thinking this may fix it and lost all my list of bloggers so I have been trying to redo them. Also for some reason now my past posts and archives are in a bigger font then everything else.

Oh well - I have the storm on my mind and really feel like I shouldn't be on my computer but it isn't doing anything but raining right now.

3 Comments:

At Mon Jun 12, 09:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Blogger has been putting my post at the bottom.So
I had to look for any comment or post that went across my whole screen and delete it.
I don't know if that worked ,but that's what other blog friends told me to do,so we'll see if I fixed it.

 
At Mon Jun 12, 09:37:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

What somershade said.

If you changed the font, it should have changed all the way from the beginning.

I have a bunch of computer gurus who read granny. I'll send out an SOS and you can forget about it and just worry about the huricane.

Good luck.

 
At Mon Jun 12, 09:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

Have you added or taken away any links?(blog roll) I suspect it is in that area. I had that happen once. You have to put them in a certain place or it makes everything go to the bottom. I gave up on blogger and went to word press. It is much easier to use

 

Post a Comment

<< Home