Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, June 15, 2006

"Normal Day"

Yesterday was the first 'normal' day in a while: Steve spent the day at work, I stayed home and cleaned and my blog is fixed thanks again to the gentleman who gave me the instructions.

All that rain we had has soaked into the ground now. I just hope it keeps raining now and again to keep things wet. Need to get out and work on my potted garden today.

Well here it is after seven and I am still in my nightgown so I better get moving and take care of a few things before I settle in to blog.

3 Comments:

At Thu Jun 15, 07:23:00 AM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

glad you got it all straightened out.

I would if I could, stay in my P.j's all day. Sounds good anyways.
xxxooo

 
At Thu Jun 15, 08:48:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ Glad you got rain and hope you get more.Nice to have a normal
day. Thanks for your kind words.
Take care, Merle.

 
At Thu Jun 15, 07:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

7am and still in PJs?
I'm not even up at that hour...of course unless I'm going on a trip.

I know your loving the sweet wonderful wet rain...it's a Godsend. And with Steve gone back to work you will have time to do things now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home