Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

With a Lot of Help

A very kind and knowlegable gentleman helped me sort out my code so my blog is back on an even keel. I just need to get rid of some of the Edit Mes - it was the only thing I seemed good at so I just kept making them - there are a lot of blogs I want to list also.

I had a fun time this morning with my room mate's credit card again. Steph came over sans children and we went to Wal Mart to buy for the two birthday girls. Amber is turning nine and Jerrica is turning five. I am so glad she went with me to help pick out the stuff her Jerrica likes and to help with Amber's stuff. We bought Amber a training bra and panty set - she will think it is a bathing suit - just wait till we tell her what it is - have to embarrass her a little.

No toys just clothes books shoes, etc. Grandpa doesn't believe in buying them toys he says the parents get to do that.

It was raining again when we came out of Wal Mart but now the sun is peeking out again. I am glad the storm is over and thankful it wasn't too bad here. And I am very greatful for the rain.

11 Comments:

At Tue Jun 13, 06:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger TJ said...

Now I'm the opposite...lol...I like to get the grandkids the toys and let the parents worry about the clothes,shoes and books...they know their sizes and can fit them better...my best memories are of the toys my grandparents got me...but it's all good...whatever anyone wants to do!
Have a great rest of the day!!!
I wish I could come and sit down at your computer and help you get your links straightened out...I'm obsessed with this stuff now...lol!!
:-D

 
At Tue Jun 13, 08:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger North said...

This is so cute-I actually remember getting my first bra and panty set!! I felt like a Princess!! She'll love it DoubleKnot!

Ok, what to get a 17 year old boy for a graduation gift? yeah, my son! eeek, money is what I was going to give.

North

 
At Tue Jun 13, 09:20:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I'll take a storm any time, if it brings needed rain with it.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 09:50:00 PM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun spending someone else's money? :)

I would tend to agree with Grandpa. My parents like getting their grandkids those obnoxious loud toys that they never would buy for us when we were kids and wanted them.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 10:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Good to hear about Moocher and while you were having trouble with your blog I was having trouble reaching everyone's blogs. I hope you get a picture of that lizard...I bet he's cute. I wonder why Moocher doesn't try to catch it?

It's always fun shopping with someone else's credit card, but it would be better if it were a stranger that lent you theirs...You still have to make the payments on this one sometime. I rather get the grandkids toys or games and let the parents buy the clothes.

With so many Edit-Me's you won't have any trouble finding that area in your templates or formating...that's a plus.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 10:12:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Oh...Glad you got your needed rain and not that storm.

 
At Wed Jun 14, 12:50:00 AM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

Glad it's back together again.

 
At Wed Jun 14, 05:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ Glad you got your blog sorted out, and you may eventually use all the edit-me s.
Thanks for your comments. Glad you and your mother liked the Geriatric version
of Elvis' song. I really liked Elvis, but it was funny. Cheers, Merle.

 
At Wed Jun 14, 12:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

The Four Bears are really sad today. They came home yesterday to find their cat floating in the pond...they are devastated.

 
At Wed Jun 14, 03:48:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I'm very glad that your blog is back in order again. Blogs can be so aggrivating when something isn't working right!

Ava

 
At Wed Jun 14, 04:28:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hi doubleknot...Autumn said in her blog to come say hi to you so here I am:-) I've been reading your posts and find them very interesting...I'm glad you're getting everything straightened out, it will come easier as you get more familiar with Blogger:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home