Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

With Some Help

With a lot of help from my blogger friends I was able to figure out that it was a picture that was too big. It was the one of the cat in the hangers so I just deleted that post and ta da my profile and blog list were back where they belonged. I couldn't have done it without the info I received though.

Now if I can just figure out why my past posts and archives are in a bigger font. I must have done something I shouldn't have but what it was is beyond me. So I still need some help.

We are getting some really hard rain and wind gusts here now even though the storm is well above us. Feeder bands coming off the storm are hitting us. We have been under a tornado watch also. On the TV it looks like it is so far away from us but we are still feeling it here. I am surprised that the electric hasn't gone out.

For once Moocher decided he was going to stay in. He slept with me all night and just went out for a few minutes a while ago to take care of business then I called him and he came right back in. I don't think he will be going back out too soon. I guess I should get a litter box for him but he is so good about going outside and most of the time it is OK.

I saw the lizard eating from Moocher's dish last night. Steve said he saw it before. It was the first time I had actually saw it eating. I am going to try and get a picture of it. The lizard is getting less scared of us moving around. I don't know what Moocher thinks about it - I am sure he must smell something on his dish because he smells all around it sometimes.

6 Comments:

At Tue Jun 13, 06:28:00 AM 2006, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Doubleknot ~~ I hope you are safe from the storms and it doesn't get any worse. Sorry you have had problems with your blog. I don't know enough to help myself. Stay safe, and thanks for your comments on my blog. Take care, Merle.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 08:53:00 AM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

I'm glad you got it fixed. Try and stay dry. Also I am adding you to my blogroll. Hope that is ok

 
At Tue Jun 13, 09:00:00 AM 2006, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That larger font in the sidebar is some sort of Internet Explorer quirk; it doesn't happen in Firefox. I'm afraid I'm not sure what the fix is though.

 
At Tue Jun 13, 09:35:00 AM 2006, Blogger North said...

Hi DoubleKnot! Thanks for visiting my blog! I posted some instructions there to try; but I see your blog looks Ok, 'cept for the larger archival font.

Hmm, you may have to re-do this template to get it back to default, then make all the necessary changes you had to your specifics then republish your blog.

that's about all I can recommend. On my blog; I can't keep it on a given font! It just says "font" in my post-box, it's weird, but at least it shows up.

Also, I see you have many blank "edit me's" in your link list. You can take those out, in your template page.

Lovely family DK!!

North

 
At Tue Jun 13, 09:58:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

From where I'm seeing everything including your archives...everything looks completely normal. Your font is all the same...I went thru every month in your archives and it's all ok.

Do you know what else will throw you profile and links to the bottom of the page? When someone leaves you a remark with a URL address in it. Just don't worry about it because as soon as that post disappears to the bottom of the page, your profile and links will come back to the top on their own.

 
At Thu Jun 15, 08:46:00 AM 2006, Blogger Val said...

Interesting what AIP says about what URLs in comments will do to the look of a blog. Who would have thought? It's so frustrating to have things change on your computer when you didn't plan for them to happen that way! Hey, I'll miss the cat in the hangers photo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home