Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Worse Mess

Everything is getting stuffed into the small bedroom for now so it is really a mess. You can't even see the top of my desk.
The shelves in the corner are mostly full of pictures. I have my work ready for me when I get to sorting the pictures. I have already loaded up a bag full of makeup, hair do dads, and lotions - lot of samples from motels - not that I am in the habit of going to motels but they just seem to add up and thought those would be nice for the ladies at the shelter. A lot of the stuff is brand new - given to me and I don't like the smell or just haven't gotten around to using it. My bathroom looks like the lotion counter at a department store - time for a lot of it to go and just save the ones I like.

4 Comments:

At Tue Jun 27, 09:28:00 AM 2006, Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

This looks like my bedroom. We have little storage so we have no place to store things. I should get rid of a lot of my stuff too. We just haven't felt up to it to get busy doing it. Maybe your motivation will get me motivated. It can be overwhelming sometimes can't it?

Have a nice day. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments.

Mama Bear

 
At Tue Jun 27, 12:41:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

Hey that looks like my house *giggle*

 
At Tue Jun 27, 09:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Like I said, when you try to clean things out you end up with everything piled up. My problem is that I can't ever decide what to get rid of.

It seems that Cucoo's stuff is taking over my computer room. I'm going to have to have a talk with him!

 
At Tue Jun 27, 09:54:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I'm in the process of cluttering back up again. It sure doesn't take long, does it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home