Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, July 10, 2006

Awwww


A friend sent me this picture and it was just so cute I wanted to share it with all my blogger friends. Maybe the kitten is thinking well Mom uses this all the time I'll just snuggle up to it.

Steve went off to work today. Don't know how long it will last but he is going to try. Phone was still acting up last night - had to turn the answering machine off. I'll mess with it today and see what is wrong with it.

This is going to be a no rushing around day. That starts tomrrow with a doctor's appointment.

Bought all the kids their own bowl and cup - going to put their names on them - so I don't have to keep buying disposibles for them to have a snack in. All this time Wal Mart had a large asile of picnic stuff and I kept putting it off well when I went to buy the bowls and cups that was all gone - school supplies were there. I did find one little space at the end of a row were they had the last of the plastic picnic wear. We don't have any plastic bowls in the house. I even bought one for the baby Marisa because I know the kids will ask where her's is. I can hear it now we will go through everybody's name to make sure no one was left out.

10 Comments:

At Mon Jul 10, 07:03:00 AM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

Cute kids and kitty

 
At Mon Jul 10, 11:28:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Oh my gosh! What a cute picture of the "cat and mouse"!!!! I love it!

My husband and I were just talking about school supplies this morning. The summer sure is going by awfully fast. Seems like the older we get, the faster time goes!!! Great! Just great!!!

 
At Mon Jul 10, 01:23:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Blogger just ate up the comment I just posted...so I'm trying again! The kitten looks like he's happy to have finally caught his "mouse":-) I love the picnic dishes at Wal Mart...last year I was lucky enough to get a whole bunch of them for half price. Good idea in getting the girls their own bowls and cups! Good luck at your doctor's appointment tomorrow!!

 
At Mon Jul 10, 03:51:00 PM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

Wise idea to put the kids names on their cups & bowls. Little kids like that! Cute kitty photo!

 
At Mon Jul 10, 09:04:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Tuffe is right...little kids like having their names placed on their stuff especially cups and bowls...makes them feel right at home.
You have a good idea there.

We used to put the kids names on glasses just so they wouldn't dirty so many.

The kitten looks so content there with that mouse.

 
At Tue Jul 11, 03:34:00 AM 2006, Blogger Val said...

Lots of luck with your "no rushing around day".

Love the kitty photo!

 
At Tue Jul 11, 07:00:00 AM 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaw.. what a sweet picture. That's a cute kitty.

That's neat to have cups and bowls for each of the kids. I'm sure they'll love it. My grandparents did that with chopstick sets and toothpaste. I enjoyed it when we visited them.

 
At Tue Jul 11, 05:11:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

I always keep extra plastic things for the grandbaby. They like having something special.

 
At Fri Jul 14, 05:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Great picture!

 
At Fri Jul 14, 07:38:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

I luv kitty pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home