Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Let Me Get That


Another really cute picture from my friend.

It looks like we are going to have a wedding Thursday - Steve's daughter Steph and her boy friend are going to tie the knot. They have planned several times but each time the plans fell through. Maybe luck will be with them this time. First time for each of them.

Groceries today - I think for the first time in weeks I didn't use the free coupons - wasn't anything I wanted. Treated myself to the Raineer cherries. They will be gone soon and they are so good. Put the word cherry on anything and I will eat it.

Next week is going to be hectic so I may not get to post or visit blogs but things should calm down after that.

5 Comments:

At Sat Jul 15, 09:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

I bought Cherries today too. I couldn't resist. This is the second time this week I have got a bag. They are still pretty expenisve here but I only buy them once or twice a year.

 
At Sat Jul 15, 09:37:00 PM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

It's all clear to me now.

Thanks.

 
At Sun Jul 16, 03:34:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

So I guess if I make my Cherry Cheesecake, you want a piece huh? lol Love the picture, so adorable!!

 
At Sun Jul 16, 09:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I think the picture is so sweet and cherries are my downfall. I have probably eaten ten pounds by now...all I have found so far are the bing cherries.

Take care of business next week...we'll miss you but we won't forget you....We'll check to see if you've posted every now & then. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine...Just have fun getting ready for the wedding.

 
At Mon Jul 17, 08:44:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I treated myself to some cherry tomatoes! Mmmm ...

I hope that Steph and her boyfriend are able to pull things through this time and everything works out for them.

We'll miss you while you're so busy, but will be anxiously awaiting your return.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home