Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 22, 2006

A Sharp Dressed Man


Steve cleans up real nice when he wants to. You have no idea of what I went through to get him in a suit. I had to scout it out and have all the details ready when he got home. The only thing was he insisted that he wore a medium shirt and when we got home and tried it on we couldn't button it. So back to the store I went the next day and exchanged it for the large I wanted to buy in the first place.

We had a long day the day of the wedding - Steve worked in the morning, then had a doctor's appointment in the afternoon then we had to be home in time to get ready for the wedding.

I had a glitch of my own - I decided I better get my shoes out and ready - my nice looking comfortable black dress shoes - you know where this is going - I emptied every closet - looked like someone had ransacked the house - NO shoes! When I was cleaning things out I must have put them in the bag to donate to the mission. There were several shoes in boxes so that is what I figure happened to them. So a hurried trip to Wal Mart and I had a pair of black shoes that killed my feet. I went barefoot after the reception. If I had just looked a little more there was a nice pair of Dr. Shoals - which I now have and the hurting shoes are back at Wal Mart.

Some pictures of the wedding is in the post below this one. Now if I can sort out my doctor's appointments Monday I will be a happy person and ready to settle down to the old routine.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jul 22, 12:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Rachel said...

Nothing worse than hurting feet!!

 
At Sat Jul 22, 12:35:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

He looks really nice..Next time post one of you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home