Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Wedding




The wedding went well. It was a nice service. I shed a tear for these two young people setting out on the journey of life together. In the first picture is the wedding party. The second picture is Steph's Dad with them and the third is when they joined hands. The girls were so cute in their dresses - the head wreaths hid their short hair. Cobie looked so grown up in his suit.

Well that is the last of Steve's daughters to marry. Unless the older one decides to marry again it may be the grandkids next but that is many years away.

6 Comments:

At Sat Jul 22, 09:03:00 AM 2006, Blogger Granny said...

Love those little girls in the red dresses. Glad it went well and I wish them happiness.

 
At Sat Jul 22, 12:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger Rachel said...

Lovely pictures! Weddings make me tear up too.

 
At Sat Jul 22, 12:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

Aww weddings are so special..I hope they have much happiness.

 
At Sat Jul 22, 01:16:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm glad everything went as smoothly as could be expected for a wedding. I was referring to your shoes...I would have been in a panic if I couldn't find my shoes, but luckily I also live near a W-M.

The girls are soooo CUTE in those dresses...and Steph was a VERY PRETTY BRIDE.

Steve looks very nice in his new suit, BUT....WHERE ARE YOU? As usual...like me, you were probably taking all the pictures and there won't be a picture of you unless someone else sends you one that they took.

After your doctors appointments on Monday I'll be glad to see you back to blogging normally. I've missed you.

 
At Mon Jul 24, 08:50:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Wow, what a beautiful wedding! The girls are just darling! I've been missing you. Glad you're back!

 
At Wed Jul 26, 01:35:00 AM 2006, Blogger Val said...

What a glorious color scheme, so cheerful and positive. May their marriage prove to be the same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home