Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Window

Thank goodness I was in the kitchen making coffee at five am because someone threw a rock through our window in the living room. Why do people do these stupid things. We really have no idea of who it was but there is one suspect who were didn't know if they knew where we lived.
The culprit - I am not sure if they threw two or if it broke when it hit the window there are two holes in the window.
Another picture of the window. It just makes us so mad. It is going to take forever to get all the tiny pieces of glass cleaned up. The sheriff came out and took a report just so it will be on record in case anything else happens. I need to put more tape on the plastic on the window now that it is daylight.

6 Comments:

At Sun Jul 30, 09:52:00 AM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

Oh I am so sorry that this happened to you. I just don't understand what makes people do things like this. I hope that they catch the person and at lest make them pay damages. Take care

 
At Sun Jul 30, 04:56:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

OMG how horrible and scary!! To think that you could have been sitting in the living room when someone threw those rocks...glad no one was hurt! I don't know what it is with some people, there's just no respect for anyone or property anymore!

 
At Sun Jul 30, 05:59:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I just can't believe that someone had the nerve to throw 2 rocks threw your living room window while you were there. I wonder if they can get DNA off of rocks...I'm sure they can. Did any of your other neighbors get rocked?

Some people just don't have any respect for other people's property. I'm glad that no one was hurt.

 
At Sun Jul 30, 10:58:00 PM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

From your photos the rocks look like pieces of concrete. Take a walk around and up the street, and see if you can find where the rocks came from, then look for footprints or tire tracks. Did any other neighbors have similar problems? I am glad that you were not hurt. I hope the sheriff's office does an investigation on this crime and doesn't just file the report! This kind of crimes make me SO mad! They are sensless! Do you have any suspects or did you hear anything?

 
At Mon Jul 31, 08:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

That is terrible! I agree with everyone else some people have no respect for other peoples property!

I hope they catch whoever did this and I am glad no one got hurt. It makes me so mad too about things like this.

Take care.

Mama Bear

 
At Mon Jul 31, 10:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Good grief! Why do people have to do that? Makes me angry too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home