Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

All is Quiet

All is quiet here - no more rock throwing - matter of fact it seems to be quieter then usual. Haven't gotten the window fixed yet - landlord's man had to go to the doctor - but have it patched up good. Would you believe we used Gladwrap and heavy clear wrapping tape - inside and out - Steve wouldn't let me put the card board up - I think he thinks it makes us look like rednecks - with the glad wrap you can't really notice it till you get close. I have the card board handy just in case it starts to storm and I have to get it up there quickly.

I got tagged for a meme that I didn't get to so here goes - The Five meme:

5 things in my freezer
Tilapia
ice cubes
chicken
bags of sauerkraut
pizza

5 things in your closet
clothes
sewing machine
small ironing board
books
suitcases

5 things in your car - truck
air freshener
water
ice chest
floor jack
assorted tools

5 things in your purse
wallet
medicine
tissues
a little money
lists, lists, lists

5 things in your wallet
driver's license
credit card
library card
room mates bank card number, he, he
emergency list

5 people I am tagging
who ever wants to get in on this - makes you think.

5 Comments:

At Tue Aug 01, 02:20:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I've also been tagged. Will try to get it done asap!!

 
At Tue Aug 01, 08:05:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You are one of the few who actually had money in her purse. MamaBear had a dollar too.

 
At Tue Aug 01, 10:40:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

That was a fun meme..Glad no one else has thrown any rocks

 
At Wed Aug 02, 03:58:00 AM 2006, Blogger Val said...

What a rotten thing to do (throwing a rock through your window - 1 comment > 2 posts = killing 2 birds with one stone), and dangerous too!

I like that meme, and may give it a go.

Re Edit-Me: you could leave just one, and before using it, just copy and paste the Edit-me so you always have one to use. What I do is go to Settings >Template>and scroll to where all my links appear. I copy the last one ('cause I know it's working) and paste it on the next line. Then I carefully substitute the new URL and your text, e.g. so and so's blog, in the exact spots where the previous info was. Then there's no need to have extra Edit-mes hanging around. Hmm, that looks as clear as mud! Email me if you need help: vforbes at netspace dot net dot au

 
At Wed Aug 02, 11:13:00 AM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Hopefully the landlord will get that window replaced sooner than later!! Enjoyed your meme, I had done that one a few weeks ago:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home