Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cat Hangers


This how we feel today - looks impossible to get out of those hangers. Today is the big day for Steve - he goes and sees his doctor along with his MRIs and xrays which I picked up in Brandon yesterday and didn't get lost thank you. He doesn't want me to go with him so I wrote a note and paperclipped it to his films - get a written report on the films and a written report on the diagnose. We aren't doctors but the xrays sure seem odd looking to us. Told him to make sure he brings the films back - if we do have to get a lawyer they will help. His shoulder is really hurting now and has spasms.

Haven't been blogging too much lately. Seems we have all been waiting for this day to see what the doctor says. At least the doctor stopped his therapy till he gets a chance to examine Steve.

We have Dawn, Steve's daughter staying with us. Steve went to mow the yard Sunday and the lawn mower blew up - only the third time we had used it. Steve mows with his left arm and it is a small mower. Steve thought we had just lost the money on the mower but I called Wal Mart were we bought it and they said it was within the 90 day refund so just make sure there is not gas or oil in it - Have to buy a new turkey baster, that is what I used to take the gas out. Steve and Dawn managed to get it into Steve's truck and Dawn and I were off to Wal Mart. It didn't take long to get a replacement. Steve was amazed they gave us a new mower He just doesn't know to check out things just in case. The only problem I had was keeping up with Dawn she walks so fast. Did over do it a bit but slept good Sunday night.

Moocher has a new love - have to get a picture of him loving on Dawn. If she is here and he comes in he is right in her lap. I think Moocher's teen stage is behind him now. He seems to have calmed down and is at last gaining some weight. I kept feeding him all the time but he just wasn't gaining weight before.

I'll keep you posted on what happens at the doctor's today.

3 Comments:

At Tue Aug 22, 08:15:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Oh my gosh, that has to be one of the funniest pictures I have ever seen!!!!

I sure hope that Steve was able to get some answers.

 
At Tue Aug 22, 11:00:00 PM 2006, Blogger sueeeus said...

what a picture!!!

 
At Thu Aug 24, 07:25:00 AM 2006, Blogger Suse said...

That photograph is absolutely priceless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home