Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, August 04, 2006

New

New mini blinds to cover -
New window! This time they put plexey glass in it just in case something like this happens again. I am still finding bits of glass. I take some packing tape and wrap it sticky side out so when I see something shinnng I can get those little pieces up.
Now we have a problem - the blind and the window are the cleanest things in the room as far as windows go. I need to lay in a stock of Windex and catch a day when it isn't raining and Dawn has a day off and while she does the outside I can do the inside.

The land lord was so mad he had to go a ways to get the plexy glass and he wrote down the measurements before he left - the place cut it three quarters of an inch to short. He had to go back and get it done all over again.

Gotta go.

4 Comments:

At Sat Aug 05, 12:12:00 AM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Glad to see you now have a new window...great idea to use plexi glass! I think I keep my windows too clean...I had another bird fly into my kitchen window again this morning!lol

 
At Sat Aug 05, 09:50:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Pea...fat chance of that happening at my house.*LOL*

Doubleknot...Wow!
I love the view you get looking out your window. It looks so peaceful and quiet there, but your grass looks like it needs some rain.

Yeah, I'm sure the landlord was upset when they cut the plexiglass the wrong size...I would have been too.

 
At Sat Aug 05, 11:54:00 AM 2006, Blogger The Four Bears in the Woods said...

Glad to see you have your window back!

Take Care,

Mama Bear

 
At Mon Aug 07, 10:18:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Glad to see that your window is fixed! Nice blinds too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home