Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Pictures today

Seems blogger doesn't want to post any pictures right now and I had a really cute one that a friend sent me - next time.

Well the land lord dropped two of his men off to measure the window then they left and didn't return so I am hopping they come back today. It is suppose to start raining today or tomrrow.

This week has been a bad one for me - no energy. Hope I get some back next week. Time for me to get the rest of my doctor's appointments sorted out and get that over with. It gets so tiring.

Dawn, Steve's daughter said she would wash the outside of the windows for us - she is young and strong and I took her up on it. I think I can handle the inside but the out side means getting on a ladder and neither Steve nor I need to be climbing a ladder right now. She is the best type of house guest - doesn't expect to be waited on and since she works at night she sleeps all day. We don't mind helping her out.

4 Comments:

At Thu Aug 03, 10:35:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I wanted to post a picture too on an additional post that I was going to put up just a few minutes ago and blogger won't let me either. I'll try again tonight when we get back.

You lucky dog...rain? What's rain? Is it those wet drops that fall from the sky? I've forgotten what they look like.

It has been so hot here, 100ยบ in the shade, that if it starts raining, I'm going to play in it and hopefully get soaking wet.

Hope you get some strength soon and I'm glad Dawn will be of help to you.

 
At Thu Aug 03, 11:23:00 AM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Blogger has been horrible lately with not being able to upload pictures. Do you have the Mozilla Firefox browser? I find when I'm using Internet Explorer and Blogger won't let me upload pictures, I open my blog through Firefox and it uploads the pics! Go figure!! Hopefully your window will be replaced today...we had rain most of the day yesterday and it felt so wonderful!! Today the humidity is nil so that's another blessing!!

 
At Thu Aug 03, 12:15:00 PM 2006, Blogger Patty said...

I'm glad you go the windows washed. Sorry you couldn't post photos. I got tired of blogger, and that is why I went to wordpress. Photos are so easy to load on it and I have never found it to be down..

 
At Thu Aug 03, 05:08:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Blogger did the same thing to me yesterday. Drat!

Well, at least the window is measured ... that means it must be on the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home