Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Threes for Fingers?

Here is Dawn she caught a staple - one of those big ones that you staple boxes together with. Had to go to the emergency room to get it out.
This is my finger still bad from chopping it when cleaning the fish. Now do we have three finger situations - we could count Steve hurting his finger before or we could count Dawn's boss who just cut his finger the other night. I am going to be careful it is hard to type with a bandage on don't need any more.

We are still getting rain from the storm but no wind. I just made it to the drugstore and post office and back home before it settled in to rain. Nice sleeping weather - I couldn't get awake this morning so I think a nice nap is what I need.

About Steve's shoulder we still haven't heard anything. He does have a lawyer now just in case his boss tries to not pay for the second operation. Things are in the works we just don't know how they will turn out. I am afraid that Steve's shoulder may never be well enough for him to go back to the work he used to do.

The only bright spot for weeks now was Steve catching those few fish though he paid for it the next few days with his shoulder hurting worse - it was still worth it to him and to me to see how excited he was about it.

3 Comments:

At Thu Aug 31, 02:32:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Yowie! Looks like Dawn has a sore finger, that's for sure!!!! You all just better be careful with those fingers! No more finger injuries!!!

Hang in there guys!

 
At Thu Aug 31, 07:23:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh dear, poor fingers!! I've had a staple go right in my thumb and that hurt like all heck!! Hope you all recover real soon!!

 
At Fri Sep 01, 08:10:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Be carefull with all your fingers!!!
I guess Dawn doesn't have to go to work now until her finger heals, or is he left handed?

Did you realize that you are all hurt in your household? Who takes care of who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home