Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Getting Ready


We have been getting ready for Steve's second operation on his shoulder. We will be hanging around the hospital again waiting for it to be over. We are hoping that this time the surgery will be right and he will be able to gain the use of his arm again.

I have been watching the kids once in a while after school till their Dad picks them up but told Mom that I won't be able to do that after Steve has his operation. He is going to be in too much pain for a while.

If you don't see a post from me it is because I am taking care of Steve. He is going to have that big stabilizer on his arm again and it is really hard to get around with it.

3 Comments:

At Tue Sep 19, 05:38:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

Thinking of you during this difficult time, hope all goes well this time!

 
At Tue Sep 19, 05:27:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

You'll be in my prayers.

Love you!

 
At Tue Sep 19, 07:15:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hope everything goes well this time and I'll be saying a prayer for Steve. You take care of yourself too.

Got the cute kitty's picture by snail mail. Thank you I liked it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home