Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Our Lizard and Moocher


Too late I thought I should have had my camera ready. I caught a bug and put it down in front of the dryer and that little critter just ran right out and got it. I have been trying to catch some more for it and this time I will have the camera ready.

Mocher is staying in the house more now. He gets in the darnest positions to sleep but every time I get the camera ready he moves. His girl friend was back in the yard the other day but since I am not feeding Moocher outside any more - that didn't work - she has sort of lost interest. That was so funny - any other cat that comes around Moocher chases off but his girlfriend he just let her take over his food and sat and watched while she ate it.

5 Comments:

At Wed Sep 13, 03:37:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's love...Moocher is a polite gentlecat when it comes to sharing his food with his girlfriend.

One of these days you'll catch another picture of your wylie lizzard. They move fast don't they?

 
At Wed Sep 13, 06:55:00 PM 2006, Blogger Carole Burant said...

What an adorable picture of Moocher! lol And how gallant of him to let his girlfriend take over his food! hehe As for the lizzard, hope you can get a picture one day:-)

 
At Wed Sep 13, 09:39:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

Awww ... Moocher is in love! He sure is a pretty cat. He looks pretty comfortable up there!

That's cool that you feed the lizzard like that! What a good mama you are!

 
At Thu Sep 14, 08:49:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I know what you mean! You just about have to carry your camera on a neckstrap all the time to get those photos!

 
At Sun Sep 17, 08:09:00 PM 2006, Blogger Gary said...

That moocher sounds like a smart cat to me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home