Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, September 09, 2006

WAITING, Waiting, waiting,waitiiiiiiig


....and waiting for a download that I hoped would solve my computer problem - no sound. Some times when you turn it on there is sound and the next time there was none till all sound went away. I cleaned with canned air checked all my connections and downloaded a couple of patches, something worked because I have my sound back now. When I put my cpu back in place I was very careful with the wires. Tried to turn the computer on - nothing. Pulled it all back out and thank goodness I had just disloged the power plug.

I am so tickled my computer is running better now. Been working on it for two weeks.

On a completely different subject it is hard to believe that Sept. 11 is here already. It still seems like it just happened yesterday. My prayers are with the families of those we lost and all those serving overseas now.

1 Comments:

At Sun Sep 10, 06:19:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm so glad that you fixed your computer...Maybe now you can blog on a regular basis or whenever you feel like it.

Yes, it's hard to believe that what happend on Sept.11th was 5 years ago already. My heart goes out to the families of those lost that day and also to those who have died since or have gotten sick because of the events of Sept. llth.

I have seen posts honoring those who died on Sept. llth, but the forgotten ones are the ones that have died since of related sicknesses. They are also the ones left with lung ailments due to breathing poisonous air at the sites. My heart also goes out to them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home