Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Moocher sleeeepiiing

This really isn't a post about Moocher sleeping it is a post about us watching with envy as he sleeps so peacefully.
After a whirlwind of doctors for both of us it has been a tiring couple of weeks. Things have slowed down some now. Steve has a new type of support for his arm that comes off in four weeks. This time his doctor is going to take exrays and see what is going on in Steve's arm.
And as Moocher sleeps in these strange positions we plan on calling it an evening soon. As soon as the poker ends which I hear is over now. Steve has been waiting to see the end of this tournament.

2 Comments:

At Wed Oct 04, 10:31:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well, I hope that you two will be resting & sleeping like Moocher soon. I've missed you and was wondering how things were. I'm glad the doctor is going to keep a closer eye on Steve's recovery. I take it that all went well with his surgery.

I'm hoping that all is well with you to.

 
At Thu Oct 05, 12:23:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I'm glad that the doctors are going to follow up this time and assure you that things are/have healed properly. You're both still in my prayers.

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home