Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sick

Gee I was up once this morning had coffee took my medicine like a good little girl then crashed again till this afternoon. Spent all day at the clinic. The doctor knew something was wrong but couldn't pin point it. They even took exrays afraid I had pnemonia. When they let me go with a perscription for antibiotics I almost wished I had stayed home and just toughed it out. But that isn't a wise thing to do.

Well our lizard is gone - not to the happy hunting grounds but to the happy out doors. He was getting a little skinny and I was afraid for him so I got him - he wasn't afraid of me any more - and put him out side. I hope he is doing better out there.

Wow, I feel like I could lay down again. The doctors always say get plenty of rest and I have been doing that.

2 Comments:

At Mon Oct 16, 07:40:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ava said...

I sure hope that you either are already or will be feeling better very soon!

I'm glad the lizzard is okay. I'm going to miss his stories.

 
At Mon Oct 16, 05:06:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm glad that you are feeling better and the lizard will probably find his way back indoors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home