Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Mini Vacation

My sister and I tried to stay up and sort through her crochet books. Her hands hurt when she crochets so she is giving it up. There were more to sort through but we just gave out. I still brought a lot home with me.
The pictures are out of order here. The picture of the lake should have been first. My sister lets her little doggie out on a long leash to take care of business - the sign says why.
My sister's art work. This is the first time she has painted and she is so talented she just took to it like a duck to water.
This is the picture of the lake behind her house that should be before the gator sign.
Here is my sis letting Cody out on her long rewinding leash.

I had some wonderful pictures of going with my sister to her art class but as I was trying to remove a picture of my shoe I deleted all the pictures. I could have just cried. Sis said we will have to do it again so I can get some more pictures.

We really enjoyed the couple of days and nights together. Think Steve was happy to see me go but also happy that I came back.

My sis and I went to a few thrift stores. I picked up a really nice basket lined with cloth for next to nothing - it will be great to keep in the living room to hold projects I have going. Also found a brand new cowboy hat for Dawn - she is seeing a cowboy who rides bulls at the moment and I thought she needed a cowboy hat too.

1 Comments:

At Wed Nov 08, 07:33:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I don't know why I didn't tell you at the time that your pictures could have been recovered from the recycle bin, if you deleted them on your computer. I never thought about it until later.

It sounds like you had a good time and you should do this more often...I'm sure that your sister enjoyed your company too.

Poor little pup...I hope he never sees that mean ole gator.

I watched the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) Championships in Las Vegas on tv and my hero won...Adriano Moraes. He's 36 years old (old for a bullrider) and this was his 3rd World Championship win. I was so happy that he won. He's from Brazil. I'm sure that Dawn's boyfriend has heard of him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home