Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Thursday, November 02, 2006

remember this project from last year? Xmas rolled around and it was set aside to work a little at a time on. It is for us to keep.

This is what it looks like at the moment. I had made a mistake in my tuning and it was getting smaller and smaller - which would be OK if you liked pointy afghans. I will try once more - maybe I will get it done this year but Xmas is coming fast and I want to get back on some projects I had started in the summer.

2 Comments:

At Fri Nov 03, 10:08:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Yesterday, I bought some yarn...we must be thinking alike. I want to make an afghan too.

Good luck with your project. The yarn I bought wasn't for an afghan though, but for some Christmas decorations.

 
At Sat Nov 04, 01:19:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

Well it looks good to me, but I don't know "nuttin about no knittin!" I was outside tonight and could have used something warm to bundle up in, the wind was so cold it must be down to a wind chill of 58 degrees or so - cold for us crackers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home