Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sisters

Steve's sisters are here one came up from Miami with her daughter and the other came down from Leesburg with her grand daughter. Steve is haveing a lot of fun with them. They have all gone off to the mall right now. My legs are hurting too bad for the mall. They love to shop. Dawn drove one car while Steve took the rest in his truck. This picture is of Dawn, Brandi - Carolyn's grandaughter and Carolyn. Steve kept putting his hand in front of my camera when I was tring to get a picture of him and Carolyn.
My room has exploded. Elosie, Steve's older sister is a shopper, she buys a lot of things when they are reduced so she brought a lot of toys and clothes down with her. It is going to be up to Dawn and me to sort out what goes to who. We already found out that no one can wear the jeans she brought and a nice warm jacket so she told me to give them to the abuse shelter I was in or the Faith Home for Women - they can always use good clothes.

Guess I will get off the computer for now - seems blogger is in a bad mood today and it has taken me several tries to post.

2 Comments:

At Sun Nov 12, 08:52:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's really nice of Steve's sisters to come visit, but your poor room...it does look like it has exploded.

I'm sure you and Dawn will have fun finding homes for all the stuff...kinda like being Santa Claus.

 
At Tue Nov 14, 09:49:00 AM 2006, Blogger Wystful1 said...

HI!
Thanks for dropping by my blog today. I always enjoy visiting with new friends! Your blog is so fantastic.

I too love to crochet, I've posted a few of my projects over at my blog, and I'm working on another right now....something I've never experienced before, so it's interesting to say the least.

Your grandbabies are so cute! I love the one where the baby is chewing on it's toe!! With great enthusiasm too.

And we have fishermen here?!! My dad would have loved to been where y'all were and seen the fish too!!

Happy day. Again, glad you dropped by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home