Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Snoring

Tried to leave TUFFENUF a comment but blogger doesn't seem to want me to make any more comments this morning.

The subject was sleeping and snoring - I am going to go buy me a little travel pillow and try to keep my mouth shut. Heaven knows I have tried every thing else. Well except duct tape - the all round fixer upper - to keep my mouth closed. I am a LOUD snorer - always have been. I start snoring if I just nod off for a minuet. No joke when I was in the hospital to have my son some twentyseven years ago the other two ladies in the room couldn't sleep because of my snoring!

I remember one time waiting for a doctor's appointment and nodding off - I woke myself up every time hearing my own snoring - people were looking at me but I was tired and sick and didn't care but they must have thought it strange because after a while gee no one was sitting around me.

I think I would sleep better too if I didn't snore. Oh well, I will try anything - except maybe the duct tape - not a good idea to have my mouth taped shut though lately I have been so cranky I bet the people around me wish they had some duct tape.

4 Comments:

At Sat Nov 04, 10:11:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I tried to leave Tuffenuf a comment too and blogger wouldn't let me either so I just emailed her my comment.

I snore too and I'm not letting Jimmy read your post about the duct tape...Lord, I wouldn't want to give him any ideas!! *LOL* He'd surely duct tape my mouth shut.

 
At Sat Nov 04, 10:14:00 PM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Have you tried those breathing strips that you put on your nose? Are they even for snoring?

 
At Sun Nov 05, 10:37:00 AM 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

My snoring was a problem for the spouse. My wife would often wake me to stop snoring. We found an unexpected solution that has stopped my snoring: The SquidFace and ComfyRest pillows. The snoring relief was an unexpected benefit of an invention I patented for being able to lie facedown comfortably and breathe without turning my head to the side. Snoring relief and many additional pain relief benefits are on my website. www.SquidFace.com

 
At Mon Nov 06, 09:00:00 AM 2006, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I have no idea why I can't get comments, blogger drives me crazy. I really have felt a lot better and I sleep better since I discovered this way of sleeping. Just don't tuck your neck, keep it extended. Those nose strips work for some people too. Another thing that helps me is that I keep it cool in the house when I sleep (about 70 degrees). Good luck, I hope you sleep better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home