Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, December 08, 2006

Amigurumi

My first tries at amigurumi dolls. These are not for children but for adult kids. The flamingo is still missing his legs but I am working on it.
I liked this little bear and just thought he needed a mess of orange hair.

I am working on a harder doll, and the pattern has mistakes in it so I am going to have to figure it out. Not too many days left till Christmas.

My round of doctors will be finished up on the twentieth - unless they come up with something new. Steve goes to his doctor soon - his arm is in worse shape now then before. We just don't know what else to do except talk to his case worker and ask for another doctor. This one sees you about five seconds doesn't examine you and is gone. Something has to be done.

3 Comments:

At Fri Dec 08, 06:14:00 AM 2006, Blogger Susan Tidwell said...

These are so cute! They look hard to make, you are doing a great job.

 
At Sat Dec 09, 02:41:00 PM 2006, Blogger TJ said...

I wish I could come sit beside you and let you teach me to crochet! I only know granny squares and that gets so boring...I only know how to do it because a friend sat down with me 20 years ago and taught me~~~
:-D

 
At Mon Dec 11, 01:57:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love those little dolls and especially that pink flamingo. You're really talented! They look hard to make.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home