Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Boxes and Anticipation

Here is the fish my sis gave Steve. It is so soft and cuddly I am going to have to make the children take turns petting it. In the back ground are some of my angels.
You can see my angels better in this picture. The one in the glass dome my sis made for me many years ago. Others I have just collected over the years.
This is the photo that my sis Lissa took and framed for me - maybe I posted it already - it is a bee on some bluebells.
...and not the bit the lest two boxes tempting my patience. One is for my birthday and the other is for Christmas. My b-day is the 20th and of course we all know when Christmas is. Can't hardly wait. Now I need to get my daughter's box mailed off - they are in the middle of moving so I am going to ask for a signature confirmation that they received it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home