Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Family Gathering

Here is one of my sisters getting our feast of Philapino food ready. It was a special gathering because my sister from Ohio is down here for a few days with her youngest daughter.
Kayla looks like she is going to follow in the rest of the families foot steps - she really enjoyed playing with the organ.
This is all of us, no husbands, etc. Seems we don't get together any more unless something special like my sister coming down from Ohio.
My sister Lissa from Ohio. She gave us our Christmas presents - my was a beautiful picture she took of a bee on some blue bells. Seems everything she turns her hand to is wonderful - she has that artistic talent that runs in the family.

2 Comments:

At Mon Dec 11, 02:03:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I love family gatherings and I bet you all had a great time together. Great pictures.
Are you going to post the picture of your bee on some blue bells that your sister Lissa gave you?
I bet your Philapino feast was GREAT and Kayla is really cute. Maybe next time you get together you'll have music. Sort of looks like Kayla was playing something for you in the picture. *LOL*

 
At Mon Dec 11, 02:22:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

What a blessing to gather together with family. I can't wait until our next family gathering. Love the photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home