Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, December 11, 2006

New Angel

My sis gave me a new angel for my tree. She is lovely and dressed in my favorite color any shade of purple. She has porcelain legs arms and head that move. I will treasure this little angel. Have to get a picture of the fish she gave it - haven't put it up any where because every one wants to hold it and feel it it is so soft. Finished the flamingo's legs but they still don't look right. Oh well, I guess I need to practice some more.

3 Comments:

At Mon Dec 11, 02:26:00 PM 2006, Blogger somershade said...

I saw the little stockings you made for mom. I told her that she was blessed to have such a loving and kind friend like you.What a treat to open your mail box and find such love inside. I pray it comes back to you.I see by the Angel it already has. xxxooo

 
At Tue Dec 12, 05:42:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your little angel is darling and since it was a personal gift from your sister I know you will treasure it always. It was given to you with love.

 
At Tue Dec 12, 01:20:00 PM 2006, Blogger TJ said...

I love, love, love angels...and purple in any shade is tops by me...cute!!
:-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home