Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A Short Post


No pictures right now but I will take some of the amigurumi dolls I am making for my daughter - it's OK if she reads this she knows I am making them.

Having a little bit of trouble with the pattern but my daughter emailed the lady who put the patterns on line and even she said there were mistakes - so I am going to have to wing it. One nice thing I learned how to make a magic ring again. Used my Crochet School book. I am going to post a picture of the instructions but don't know if you can read it or not.

2 Comments:

At Thu Dec 07, 10:39:00 AM 2006, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Can't wait to see the finished doll!!!

 
At Thu Dec 07, 02:07:00 PM 2006, Blogger Young Lady said...

Hi I read your blog all the time and left you a present on my blog, hope you have a great Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home