Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, January 05, 2007

Rose Pin

This is the rose pin I made for my sis. I sewed the pin part on as I was afraid glue would come undone.

Should have taken a picture of the fish. My sis, Lissa, gave it to Steve for Xmas. It is just the right size to prop my foot up on the coffee table. I made my daughter several roses with different colors. It is so much fun to make them that I think I will make some more in different sizes.

Well here it is five in the morning and I have been up since four - couldn't sleep. Today is going to be a busy day. Steve's field case wrorker is coming here and my sis is stopping by again - I can give her the pin she left and I am going talk my best into letting Steve take my to the grocery store. I have two lists and know where everything is so it shouldn't take too long. Also I don't want to miss my $10 off the bill for the points I have saved. There is so many buy one get one free deals on stuff we use that I really want to go and I will just take a pain pill before we go. I could ride in one of those carts also.

My mother is doing fine. Hopefully they will move her to a room tomorrow and I can talk to her on the phone. If I can go get groceries I don't see why I can't so see her as long as I am not driving. My toe is healing up nicely and I am taking antibiotics so I think the risk of infection is very low.

2 Comments:

At Sat Jan 06, 11:30:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You have really been busy and I love your crochet roses and shawl...it will really keep you warm on a chilly evening at the computer.

I'm glad you worked out the doggy's care. That will surely ease your mother's mind that her little pooch will be cared for right in his own home. I'm also glad that your mom is doing so well and I also think your sister is an angel too.

 
At Thu Jan 11, 07:49:00 AM 2007, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

I am glad to hear that your mother is doing well. My mom had the bypass surgery in 1999, and she got better very quickly. Best of luck with your foot problem, hope you are back on your feet soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home