Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, January 15, 2007

Two Frogs

Finished the second frog. Came out better this time. Practice, makes it easier if not perfect. Don't imagine I will have the frogs long once the kids come over which means I have to make one more. The baby is too little for one, I'll have to find something to make that is baby proof.

Well my bandage bit the dust there was no untangling that mess so I am wearing a white sock till I go to the doctor later this morning. Making sure I wear the boot as it cushions my foot. I will be glad when the doctor gets all the sticthes out and I can jump in the shower or bath, these sponge baths just isn't getting you clean enough.

Moocher has been banned to outside. We put his food out side. Steve got tired of Moocher coming in and eating at all hours of the night and day then just going back outside right away. He doesn't seem to want to be petted or anything. Steve is just mad at him right now I am sure he will come around later on.

There are squirrels and blue jays eating the corn at the squirrel feeder. They don't seem to mind each other. The squirrels chase each other round and round the tree before they settle down into their own space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home