Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, March 23, 2007

Barbque

No pictures we were too busy balancing the ribs and trying to baste them with sauce and turn them between the two of us we turned out some crunchy ribs. The charcoal wouldn't stop flaring up in fire.

After a nice meal of burnt ribs we settled down and watched the new Rocky movie - just one problem I fell asleep during the fight and didn't see the end.

Once I hit that couch it is a sure bet that I will fall asleep then I go to bed and am wide awake. I will be going back to bed after I post this maybe I can go back to sleep for a while.

4 Comments:

At Fri Mar 23, 05:33:00 AM 2007, Blogger Felicia said...

Sounds like you had an enjoyable time!

 
At Fri Mar 23, 04:32:00 PM 2007, Blogger Baba said...

Well Girl, your sound like me!!! No sleep...I did not go to bed untill 2:30am, and I have been on the go since then.My body will never adjust to sleeping in the night time.Come over and visit. Baba

 
At Fri Mar 23, 11:30:00 PM 2007, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

Sounds like you got "knocked out" by Rocky! I don't know if I would like the new Rocky- since he is so old now! I think that it would be an unbelievable story because boxing is a young man's sport.

 
At Sun Mar 25, 06:10:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I hope that you were able to fall back to sleep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home