Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, March 30, 2007

condos

Last year I took pictures of Bahia Beach as they started building condos in every inch of land they could. This is a picture of some of the condos almost finished. It is no longer Bahia Beach but has become Little Harbor. There is still a lot of work going on there and will be for a while. I just wonder where are all the people are going to come from to buy or rent the condos.

I get to go to Wal Mart in the morning, tra, tra, la, - the singing is because I get to use Steve's credit card. I am going to buy some plants and stuff to plant in my pots. This is to get me out of the house - I will brave the stairs if I have to take care of my plants.

Guess spring fever has hold of me. I can hardly go to sleep thinking of the plants I get to buy tomorrow. Steve doesn't understand about container planting he thought you had to put all new dirt in the pots which with the really big ones you don't. The small ones may need new dirt but I am not going to mess with them for now.

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 30, 04:38:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're acting on the spring fever. Get out and get moving and enjoy the brilliant weather!

 
At Sat Mar 31, 09:39:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I'm glad that you have found something to really get you excited...not that you need anything of course. hehehe

Little towns disappear when the big condos come to town and I'm sure that there will be plenty of people to fill them. In case you don't know it, Florida is a great place to retire to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home