Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gifts



My daughter sent me the loveliest book. The book it's self is very nice and it is just full of inspirational quotes. I love books and have to watch myself buying them as I don't have room except for my very special books and this is going to be one of them.
She also sent me this fish card. You can't tell from the picture but the fish are raised up from the card - sort of a three degree effect. I thank her for sending me these nice surprise gifts it brightens my days.

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 28, 08:36:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I've got some fish up on my blog today that I know you'll love.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 10:12:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

What a sweet & thoughtful daughter you have.

 
At Wed Mar 28, 06:47:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're a fan of good quotes, the Reel Life Wisdom website posts new inspirational movie quotes every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home