Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, March 11, 2007

I Did It!


My flowers have been blooming and almost too late I snapped this picture.

Blogger is letting me post now. I down loaded the Mozilla Firefox - that was the answer in the trouble shooting section.

Poor Steve he went back to the doctor he has been seeing and the doctor told him that another operation wouldn't help his shoulder. Steve's case worker wants him to follow through with a second opinion

Since daylight savings time is starting early this year I have to change all the clocks on things that usually reset themselves and take away the option for automaticly set the clocks.

It is nice to have figured blogger out at last - I was ready to go to another blogging site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home