Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Yippie!

I think I have this figured out now - if this posts then I know how to do it. My computer is from 1998 and so is the software so I have to do a little jiggling to get to blogger now.

Land lord is having our trailer washed and painted. You couldn't ask for a better landlord. He knows that Steve with his arm and me with my knees can't do such a large job. He is also going to paint the front porch which really needs it. We are always on time with our rent and when we call him and tell him we have it he knows it will be here when ever he gets around to picking it up. The first few months we were here he would ask me if I had spent the rent money - people must do this.

Poor Steve's arm is worse off now after the second operation. His doctor told him that another operation wouldn't work and that he is going to have to live with the pain and has lost most of the use of that arm. Worker's comp still wants Steve to see another doctor to get a second opion. We will see. Steve is trying not to worry so much but can't help it.

Found Dunkin Donuts yesterday - not sure if this a good thing or not - those filled donuts just call to me. The idea was for me to get up early, get the donuts and have them ready for Steve - who likes glazed ones - to have with his coffee. Well that idea fell through when I was up for hours during the night and then slept till noon. He still liked the donuts even if he didn't get them with his coffee. There are some left so he can have one with his coffee in the morning.

Well I guess I will try to post this and see what happens.

3 Comments:

At Wed Mar 21, 07:15:00 AM 2007, Blogger Felicia said...

Congratulations on figuring out that wretched blogger!

 
At Wed Mar 21, 09:07:00 AM 2007, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

It works! We will call it the "donut fix!"

 
At Wed Mar 21, 07:00:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

So glad that you finally got blogger to post for you, but I also have been having problems posting to a new blog that I created yesterday. I worked on posting all day long until 3:00 a.m. and lost both my posts and they were long ones with lots of pictures.
I wrote blogger support about my problems and they fixed it...at least I think so.

I'm sorry to hear about Steve and now I am donut hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home