Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Angel



At last my mother and I were able to make connections and she gave me the Christmas presents that others had left at her house for me. I know this is April but things just kept getting in the way. I have them now. My sis in Ohio gave me an angel. She is a very cute angel and fits very nicely with the angels I have out on my counter.

Spring fever has me but all I have gotten so far is veggies - I have to see what pots I have to put flowers in. At least it is getting me out side some and I have to go up and down the dreaded stairs - I just refuse to let those stairs keep me from gardening any more. Most of the time it is one step at a time but sometimes I can make it almost to the top then have to stop before the last step up onto the porch.
I know this must be very interesting.

Moocher is eating back in the house now - I got tired of him leaving a little food in his dish and ants getting all over it and the porch. We just let him out when he is finished. Every since Dawn came to live with us and she has her daughter every other weekend, Moocher does not want to stay in the house.

Time to post this. Blogger has been being good to me lately let's hope it keeps up.

3 Comments:

At Wed Apr 04, 04:30:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That angel is so pretty too. I'm so glad that you're gardening. I'm looking forward to seeing your vegetables grow.

 
At Wed Apr 04, 09:36:00 AM 2007, Blogger Tanya said...

A tip: if you fill a tray with about 1/2 an inch of water and then put the cat's food bowl in the water, the cat can eat the food and the ants don't get into it.

 
At Fri Apr 06, 09:57:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Thank you Tanya for that bit of ant advise. I'm going to try it.

Doubleknot I love that little angel and it is very cute. I'm also happy to hear that Moocher is doing okay. I was wondering about him the other day. Some of my cats don't like to be around strangers...not that Dawn is a stranger, but he's just not used to her and her daughter yet. Once he adjusts to them, he will relax and return into the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home