Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 06, 2007

Been Sick

I have been sick for the last few days so haven't checked my email - I was very happy to read all the comments and jokes.

Steve and I took care of the two little ones for Steph on Wednesday and I guess I picked up something from the kids. I am feeling a bit better now but still can't eat anything.

We really had fun with the baby and Jasmine they are very well behaved and if the baby is starting to grab something she shouldn't all you have to say is no and she leaves it alone. I was asleep when they dropped them off so Steve got to watch them for a while by his self. Later he got to take a nap while I watched them.

Time for me to lay back down for a while. I think I am running a fever still so I guess I better take something for that.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 07, 04:05:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

 
At Sun Apr 08, 02:13:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Hope you are feeling better today. Happy Easter and I hope that you are able to eat at least one chocolate Easter bunny and a few Peeps...that ought to make you feel better. It always helps me. hehehe

I catch stuff from the kids too. They're always germy, but they sure are cute. Gotta love em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home