Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 20, 2007

Cable

Almost panicked here there are several trucks doing work on some poles in the driveway and my cable went out. Every since the electric guy cut our phone line I don't trust those guys working on stuff. Called my cable company and by the time I reached a real live person the cable came back on.

My doctor's visit went well. I don't know why I stress out over it. I am doing so good he set my next appointment for six months - unless something comes up. Found out I was taking two of my medicines the wrong way - just had them reversed but it didn't seem to hurt me.

Steve just came home and brought me some deviled crabs so I guess I am going to go and have one. Wasn't that sweet of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home