Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 27, 2007

Eggplant


If you look real close you can see a bloom starting on my egg plant. I thought the bush would have to get bigger but I guess not. Been a long time since I ate an egg plant that I grew. Oh, I am just tickled about how my potted garden is doing this year.

Tried my hand at broiled pork chops last night and they ended up like show leather. I am going to have to rethink this broiling thing.

Just a week to the family reunion and a couple of days after that I am off to Georgia. Can't wait to see my daughter. We always have fun. She is very artistic and has her own store to sell her crafts in. It is on Etsy - the address is in my list of blogs. I don't know why it came out the way it did but you can copy and paste the address to see it.

2 Comments:

At Sat Apr 28, 10:33:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I can't believe that little plant will grow one of those big egg plants. I don't think I've ever eaten or tasted egg plant.

 
At Mon Apr 30, 08:09:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its going to be fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home