Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Etsy

My sister has a new store to sell her art work it is on Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5122291

I don't know why that didn't light up but you can copy and paste it into your address box. She only has a few things on there right now. I hope she puts some of her sculptures on there. She also makes these little cards that seem to be the rage now.

Take a look see - pass the word around. Art I just shameless in promoting my sis!

2 Comments:

At Tue Apr 17, 08:52:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my goodness Etsy is the place to be! Congratulations to her for starting her own shop! :)

 
At Thu Apr 19, 05:28:00 PM 2007, Blogger SuzieG said...

Thanks for the promo sis!
Thanks for the congrats Felicia!
Thanks for visiting my Etsy shop everyone else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home