Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Pink Flamingos


My mother gave me this beautiful pair of salt and pepper shakers. They have their own little holder and they have pink flamingos on them. If we didn't rent and it was my yard I would have pink flamingo statues all over the place. I never think to buy things for myself with flamingos so now everyone will know I like pink flamingos and angels.

It looks like we are going to babysit today. Just the two little ones the other two are in school. We haven't seen them for a while. OK I think blogger is trying to keep me from posting so I better see if this posts.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 04, 04:25:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pink flamingos are so cute!

 
At Fri Apr 06, 10:02:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your little salt & pepper shakers are cute and did you know that I heard that the company that made those yard pink flamingos went out of business?
And I don't know if anyone else bought them out and is still making them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home