Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Friday, April 13, 2007

Pork Chops


Can't you just smell the barbque smoke? I picked up some nice pork chops at the store and after our afternoon nap (is that a sign of second childhood?) between us we managed to turn out some pretty tasty pork chops. At last I discovered where they keep the baked bean at Winn Dixie - it is at the opposite end from where the coleslaw is. You would think they would have them in the same place since they are packaged and cold.

My sister is thrilled her daughter and two grand babies are going to come visit over Mother's Day in May. She hasn't seen them in a while they aren't really babies any more. I know she will get loads of pictures and I hope to see them too - I have never even seen the kids. I can never remember which state they live in but it isn't Florida.

Still haven't found a purse that I like. Took the last one back after looking at it for two or three days. Guess I will just wash up old tried and true and people will think I don't own another purse - I do of course a couple of smaller ones to go out with but when it comes to going anyplace I have a ton of stuff I want to carry. My inhalers, my medication, camera (s), tissues, just a lot of stuff. Oh well I will keep looking.

1 Comments:

At Sat Apr 14, 01:46:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's hard to see your pork chops. hehehe

If you shop at Wal-mart you never learn where anything is because they love to move things around every couple of weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home