Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Summer

Looks like summer is here. Tempertures in the 80s and longer days. Snowbirds better high tail it home before the dreaded melt down - see picture. My sis gave me the Florida snow people.

Steve surprised me with some deviled crabs Friday. He was near the meat market and decided to buy some ribs - between me and him and sometimes Dawn we manage to barbque pretty good. Dawn mowed our little bit of grass yesterday. In a couple of months it will be a year she has been with us. She really isn't any problem but Steve is urging her to save some money so she can get a car.

Well it looks like I may be going to Georgia for a week soon. I have all my email address and think I have it figuered out how to check my mail. My a family reuion and a trip to Georgia - fun time - no time to feel depressed. Just looking forward to seeing my daughter makes me feel better. Hope she has the time to go around to some of the thrift stores - she is following in my foot steps on bargain hunting. I just love thrift shops because you never know what you will find.

Time to eat a bite - hum that last deviled crab sounds good.

2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 22, 02:55:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its hot up here too during the day so bring short sleeves! Of course there will be time for thrift shopping. Plus, you'll get to come hang out at the farmer's market with me while I man my craft booth.

 
At Thu Apr 26, 10:49:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

You are going to have a wonderful time at felicia's...Let your hair down, relax and enjoy your freedom for a few days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home