Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Wal Mart

Went to Wal Mart early this morning. No flowers jumped in my buggy this time but I have plans.

Had to pick up butter which I kept forgetting till we were down to wiping out the container. Of course a few others things made there way into my buggy including a beautiful color t-shirt that was just my size and only a little over six dollars.

Been doing some investigation about how to get my email from a different computer and think I have it figured out. Even got my email address that will take me to my manage posts. Hope this all works when I go to Georgia. Taking email addresses with me just in case.

We still haven't set a date for my vacation yet. I look forward to seeing the doggies and the cat and of course my daughter and her hubby. It is amazing that the dogs remember me every time I go to my daughter's.

Steve's family reunion is coming up soon but that will only be a couple of days and I have no access to a computer there. The neighbor is going to feed Moocher for us. He is going to get can food for the couple of days we will be gone. That way I can just leave the cans on the porch and she can feed him.

Time to get busy doing something. I want to do my floors but just don't feel up to it.

2 Comments:

At Wed Apr 18, 02:12:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I can't believe that it's time for Steve's family reunion again. I remember your pictures from last year.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit to Georgia and to see your daughter...how exciting.

 
At Thu Apr 19, 09:03:00 AM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to enjoy the reunion!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home