Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Monday, April 09, 2007

Wet Stuff Falling

It has been so long since we have had any amount of rain that this is very welcome. It looks like it has settled into a nice drizzle that hopefully may last all day.

Hey, my truck will get the dust washed off of it. The drive way next to us is dirt and with the dry weather every time someone drives down it a cloud of dust covers our trucks. I have no idea what those people do that live at the end of the road but they are in and out all the time. Some one must be sick back there because medical supply trucks sometimes go back there and I am sure that is a visiting nurse who comes every day. Maybe they use any excuse to go to the store to get out a bit. I would go introduce my self but they don't seem like a friendly bunch.

Our new neighbors are a quiet couple thank goodness. Now one more to go and we will all be a quiet little group here. Land lord was here trying to get the rent from the people who live in the last trailer - it must be a habit with them to be late. I wouldn't mind seeing them go.

Still raining - that is wonderful.

3 Comments:

At Mon Apr 09, 05:15:00 PM 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for rain! Hopefully it'll help hold off the drought this year.

 
At Mon Apr 09, 11:00:00 PM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I could do with a little less rain & snow around here right now. The snow and freezing weather killed my plants and they were loaded with blooms. No fruit for us this year either.

Our driveway is gravel and we share it with some neighbors. The ones in the very back go in and out 20 times a day. I wonder where they get all their gas money sometimes. They are the people with the dogs.

I hope you get some nice quiet neighbors that are friendly.

 
At Tue Apr 10, 07:19:00 AM 2007, Blogger TUFFENUF said...

That dust on your truck was made of pollen! I am so glad that it rained, I hope we get some more. We could use a weeks worth of rain to catch up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home