Doubleknot

crochet, life, and a little of everything

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bus Ride

No pictures yet - have to figure out how to get them from my camera to blogger.
Other then being a long ride - ten hours - the trip went very well. From Tampa to Orlando I was fortunate to sit next to a nice lady and we talked none stop. She had to change buses and so did I but once again I was blessed with a young lady going to Brea Kentucky - I know that isn't spelled right but it was the closest I could come. I told her I had a friend in Kentucky that I had never met but were good friends. Isn't it strange how things work out sometimes.

The bus stopped at stores that were part of the route every couple of hours so people could get something to eat or drink. I have never used the bathroom on a bus before but I was on the edge of having an accident so there I went all the way to the back of the bus. I could barely squeeze myself into it and then discovered it was like an old fashioned out house. I hope I never have to use it again. My daughter is driving me back home so I don't have to worry about the bus going back thank goodness.

I will try to get some pictures next post. I was amazed I figured out how to post from a different computer.

1 Comments:

At Wed May 09, 09:25:00 AM 2007, Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

It's a small world isn't it when you meet a lady going to Berea. Macon is right in between Berea & Orlando.

I would think the bus ride would be somewhat interesting watching the towns pass by but I wouldn't like the small tiny bathroom.

You'll probably have to open up a small folder on your daughter's computer for your pictures, so you can post them on your blog, or just wait until you get home.

Have fun and I know your return trip will be MUCH MORE pleasant with your daughter doing the driving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home